Breaking News
Loading...
November 6, 2013

airtel 3g hack november december 2013 | working airtel proxy 3g hack november 2013

Hi ! friends you can use airtel 3g internet easly by using this working airtel proxies. this is purly a airtel 3g proxy trick or can say airtel 3g proxy hack 2013 | 2014.
Here are the 2 new working proxies for airtel:
1.apn:airtelgprs.com
proxy: turbohide.com
port: 80
Hp: airtellive.com
or any working hp

2.apn:airtelgprs.com
proxy:12345proxy.com
port: 80
Hp: airtellive.com
or any working hp

you can take help to change proxies from here:
http://lockdigit.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-change-proxy-servers-in-all.html

1 comments:

  1. not working my sim i thing my sim gprs block how to un block my sim bro

    ReplyDelete

WARNING:- Pls Don't ever copy article on this blog without my permission or without linking back to my site. God bless you as you do so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Toggle Footer