Breaking News
Loading...
October 29, 2011

Know Your Own Sim No. If You Lost It (All Network)


Know Your Own Sim No. If
You Lost It (All
Network)
Hi friends
.
I hope you all are fine . I
have more
than
10 sim cards of
different operaters like airtel,reliance,etc


as i have
to find tricks to be posted
on by site, yes Its not
possible to mug up
all its mobile number. If I am in need for number I
just use this small trick. I
thought that like me
their are many people who
find difficulties in
finding their own mobile number.If u have lots of
sims n u dont remember
their numbers...
I faced
this problem lots of times
so i have to 1st recharge with a coupan and call some one to
know my no. But , now
that problem is solved by
me , now
know Your no at zero
balance n also without calling... Find Your Own
Mobile Number Just Dial :-
Airtel users - IM to 57070
Reliance users - *1#
Idea users - *789#
Aircel users - *888# Videocon users - *1#
Loop users - *222#
Virgin users - *1#
vdfone: *555*0#

Bsnl users Just call 24365 N
ask them Docomo users -
*1# or 1*#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING:- Pls Don't ever copy article on this blog without my permission or without linking back to my site. God bless you as you do so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Toggle Footer