Breaking News
Loading...
January 28, 2012

Idea Gprs Tricks 2012_New Idea Free Gprs Trick 2012

Idea Free Gprs Tricks 2012
Hello My Friends!

 After My L
ast Post Airtel New Working Proxy Trick

 Now I'm Sharing You A New Idea Free Gprs Trick...

This Trick Is Working In Tamilnadu...Try This Trick Is In Your State...

 I Hope This Free Idea Gprs Trick Is Working For You...

 So,

 Here Is The New Idea Free Gprs Trick 2012:

 First Download Opera Mini 3.0

 Then Make A Setting Like Below:

Account Name: lovdigit


Apn: imis


Proxy: 230.120.90.60


Port: 80


Home Page: d.facebook.com..php.proxy-service.mobi

 Then Save This Settings.

 Now Open Opera Min 3.0 And Enjoy Free Browsing With New Idea Free Gprs Trick.

 **Try This At Low Balance**

 Keep Visit My Blog For New Updates... 

1 comments:

WARNING:- Pls Don't ever copy article on this blog without my permission or without linking back to my site. God bless you as you do so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Toggle Footer