Breaking News
Loading...
August 13, 2012

airtel 3g latest vpn gprs trick august 2012 working


hola its working for me Here is Unbeatable trick for airtel 3g users,this is my favorite vpn trick because giving better download speed then othrs and most important is no disconnection problem.This trick is working with airtegprs setting, So its possible that this trick will work in many states.This Trick is not created by ne but i have tested it and worked best so far. I will advice that whoever have not used vpn trick so far should try this very carefully.....Enjoy and rply about it TY.



Instruction:

1. Go and register at http://real-vpn.com
2. Check your mail box for your Username and Password .
3. Download and Install OvpenVpn
http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-2.2.1-install.exe

4. Download my Config Files from http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v89861jgoyc5rcg

No password needed to Download.


5. Paste config files into c:\\Program files\Openvpn\config
6. Edit "real-vpn.auth" which i given in "config files" with notepad and paste your username and passowrd which u got in email !!
7. Now start  open Vpn and Enjoy !!!


Try at low balance
If u like my work plz LIKE uS oN FaCEbOOk
And Comment about it.

11 comments:

  1. Bro i have tried to registered at real-vpn website to receive username & password.... But not able to do so...:(

    Can u please share ur username & password.. Till the time i don't get my username and password...

    My email ID is rajeshsahoo12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SenT Me TOO.... itzmesandhu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ialso want 123coolv0.16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too need username and pass ashish.maheedhara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mujhe bhi my id prerit.kumar2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i use your post? please tell me. u have any problem use your post? send my mail id: vanavilkarthik@gmail.com
    thanks. a waiting your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too need username and password mr_akerketta@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing...it is really helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant register need username n pssword plz help
    my email is yash.nand@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. bhai user name and pass config file send me thegame1020@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. p's snd d username n password to my id mainak619@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

WARNING:- Pls Don't ever copy article on this blog without my permission or without linking back to my site. God bless you as you do so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Toggle Footer